Digital Marketing Manager
Lee Harris Energy is looking for a driven self-starter who loves all things digital to join our team.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimising our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- be focused on new customer acquisition, working to deliver effective strategies to drive quality traffic to the Lee Harris Energy website.
- drive our online sales programme and work closely with the customer service and operations team to ensure that all digital activity is fully integrated.
- drive our email marketing strategy and manage our social media channels.
- ideally have experience of digital marketing, Social Media Engagement, PPC/SEO.
- have strong reporting and analysis skills.
- enjoy working as part of a fast-paced team where your contribution is vital.
This is a part-time position; the time investment will be in the range of about 3-4 days per week, and the compensation will be competitive, depending upon experience.
- Run Marketing campaigns to promote digital and physical products.
- Create content that engages visitors to our site, encouraging them to stay longer - in particular through enhanced content on landing and product pages.
- Development of all digital channels where applicable, including Email, Social Media, SEO, PPC.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- As needed, approximately 4 - 6 emails per month utilising MailChimp.
- Develop Social Media engagement strategy in conjunction with Commercial & Creative Directors.
- Content creation for Facebook/Instagram (making quote images, choosing quotes from the merchandised selection, coming up with ad-hoc marketing copy).
- Content scheduling & monitoring of audience comments/engagement.
- Facebook ads implementation as necessary.
- Marketing initiatives such as changing positioning of product on site & using website banners to best effect.
- Adding new MP3s to store (making sure this new item is featured appropriately throughout the website) and Hightail, which we use for online MP3 file archiving.
- Feature seasonally appropriate/merchandised content (involves adding specific tags to groups of products & featuring them through the site).
- Plan, execute, and measure test programmes to optimise conversion on our site.
- Embedding livestream and video content interfacing with Ustream and Wistia platforms.
- Uploading & embedding new ‘exclusive’ content.
- Creating new discount codes in Lee Harris Energy store.
- Editing all Portal pages to display new discount code.
- Adding video & transcript content to the blog. Currently 1- 2 X per month.
- Collaborate with any Affiliate partners and other vendors.
- Work with international colleagues to ensure that all campaigns are aligned.
DRIVING US FORWARD
- Review and evaluate new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, in particular through Social Media campaigns.
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, Affiliate Marketing and Display Advertising campaigns.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (in particular, but not limited to, Google Analytics).
- Demonstrable experience of creating email campaigns (Constant Contact or similar) & increasing read/open/click-through rates.
- Experience of Managing Content Management Systems like SquareSpace or WordPress.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience in creating effective conversion campaigns.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with flexibility.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Design skills for merchandising product content.
- Experience of using Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Proficient ability in Excel and data interpretation.
- Experience of working with and through Mobile Apps.
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (in particular, but not limited to, Google Adwords).
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
We are looking for someone who can juggle tasks and priorities, works well under pressure,
has excellent attention to detail, and really "gets" the Lee Harris Energy point of view.
To be a good fit for this job, you need to take the initiative and be able to take direction without having to be micro-managed. We care about attitude and enthusiasm, but we're also looking for someone who can contribute quickly.
If all this sounds like a great opportunity, please introduce yourself and email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.